CENTURY combines years of big data analysis, AI, and cognitive neuroscience to learn how each student learns. The platform recommends what to study next – and how – so that students can make optimum progress.
- A personalised learning pathway of micro-lessons (called nuggets) is created for each student, mapping their unique journey through the curriculum, according to their specific needs.
- Diagnostic assessments identify gaps in knowledge and understanding and then support and stretch students based on this data.
- CENTURY continually adapts each student’s learning pathway based on their learning behaviours, including performance, to constantly support their progress.
- At the end of each nugget, students are assessed on their understanding. Auto-marking technology provides instant feedback.
We know that teachers spend an overwhelming amount of time on admin tasks such as data analysis and marking. CENTURY saves teachers up to six hours per week on routine admin, freeing up their time to do what they do best, teach.
- Track each of your students’ progress and achievements and identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Access thousands of state-of-the-art teacher-created resources in all core subjects or upload your own.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on marking, planning, managing homework and creating data reports.
- Upskill with free, accredited CPD courses such as: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Learning, Digital Skills, and Safeguarding.
School leaders can now visualise and analyse learning data on a whole-school, department, and individual class level, providing deeper insight into the progress of their students.
- Auto analysis of the data to show performance across the board.
- Provides insight into what works and how you can impact change if necessary.
- Support teachers to deliver timely and effective interventions.
Cross-subject online platform a cost-effective alternative to single-subject or little used technology.
Parents and Guardians
Learning analytics (including understanding scores and effort levels) are available to parents and guardians on the Guardian Dashboard. Guardians can now be more involved with their child’s education; they can identify areas for improvement and encourage home learning in these areas.
- 360-degree view of your child’s education.
- Overview tab gives instant visibility to the topics that students are working on and their progress.
- Flipped learning features allow you to help prepare your child for future classwork.