We are looking for excellent science teachers to create original, engaging content for our online learning platform and to deliver training in schools on how best to use CENTURY to support teachers and students.
Activities, duties and responsibilities:
Your role will be central to the development of our online platform:
- Mapping out comprehensive courses for your subject(s) in line with the UK national curriculum.
- Responsible for the creation of educational content at secondary school level for your subject(s).
Demonstrating and training
- Demonstrate our online platform to potential new school partners.
- Train and equip existing partner schools with the knowledge and skills to embed the use of the platform in their practice.
Required skills and experience:
- Recent teaching experience at GCSE
- Relevant subject knowledge
- Create engaging learning resources and assessments (either for students or adults).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to take the initiative and go the extra mile.
- Passionate about the difference that technology can make to outcomes of all learners.
- Experience of working with Educational Technology.
- Innovative, original ideas and an interest in product development.
- Experience delivering training to adults.
- Potential to start immediately
- 29 days holiday pro rata
If you are excited by the prospect of creating outstanding educational content to reduce teacher workload and improve student outcomes, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that applications will be processed as they are received, so early application is advised.