Advanced technology creating a personalised, adaptive learning path for each student.
“This is a dream come true for education”
Deputy Headteacher, Secondary Academy, Sussex, United Kingdom
ADAPTIVE LEARNING POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
CENTURY adapts students' learning paths, making smart recommendations based on their knowledge and skills.
DATA ANALYTICS DRIVEN BY DATA SCIENCE
Teachers are provided with instant, actionable insights and data on progress and achievement. Reporting made simple.
COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE UNDERPINS MESSAGING
Students receive personalised messages to encourage a growth mindset and a resilient long term memory.
What makes CENTURY different?
CENTURY’s advanced technology presents the right level of learning material to the student at the right time to fill gaps in the student’s knowledge, encourage mastery and increase memory function.
Teachers can access a library of free content on CENTURY, upload any existing learning material, or create it from scratch using our multimedia authoring tool. CENTURY’s content is teacher-sourced, teacher-curated and mapped to the national curriculum.
CENTURY analyses all material to ensure the best content is recommended for the individual student based on several factors, including level of difficulty, pace of learning, effectiveness and previous learning behaviour.
CENTURY automatically updates the teacher’s dashboard with data on progress and achievement and provides actionable insights into how to improve the student’s knowledge and skills.
We have harnessed effective pedagogical theory, innovative technology and neuroscience in order to reduce teachers’ workload and provide students with an education that is tailored to their needs.
PROGRESS AND DATA
- Built-in analytics to identify students’ progress
- Tailored dashboards showing class and individual-level data
- Identify students’ needs, so teachers can intervene quickly
REAL TIME DATA
- Evidencing progress is fast and simple with CENTURY
- Generate OFSTED reports with the click of a button
- Comprehensive, real-time data on each student, class and even the whole school
IMPROVE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- We all learn in unique ways and at different paces
- Personal learning pathways improve learning outcomes
- Students receive immediate and constructive feedback
SAVE TEACHERS' TIME
- Marking can be automated to save teachers’ time
- CENTURY will compile the data reports automatically
- A library of content sourced and shared by teachers